Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feminization

Warning: Long post, I'll try to make them smaller as my friend recommended, but this was almost already created.

  I've had several experiences with feminization, some very simple like my first time, some very sexy like when I stayed overnight with 2 t-girls, many by myself in a room.  But this time I want to talk to you about what I think was the most feminizing experience I've had.

It started in a funny way: I just wanted to talk to a TV, and this was before the Internet was that common, so I just read the newspaper and looked for TV shows.  At that time, in my city, there was an explosion of those shows, so I knew I could talk to somebody and have fun.  So I called a number using a feminine voice, and I talked to this guy, it ended up being a relatively young boy that was part of a show.   I asked him some things so we chatted for a while and had some fun.  I talked to him a couple of times, we had fun but I was starting to think it was getting old, when the next time I called somebody else answered: it was his sister! To abbreviate, over the next 2 weeks she and I were friends and her brother didn't care much about me.  She ended up inviting me to meet her in person.

I was super excited because I never went public about this, so I never gave any personal info, and agreed to meet her in a public place.  I told her I'd look like a man, a young and thin boyish.  She always referred to me as Khorina, her name is Meg.  So I was all nervous but since I've had lots of experiences going out with women I thought there shouldn't be any problem, so I guess it was mostly about the "blind" date.  When I arrived I couldn't believe my luck: she was GORGEOUS.  She reminds me of Nicole Kidman with curly hair. Beautiful face, body to die for, and a great smile.  So I was tempted to "perform" my boy role when she used my girl name, so I was disarmed.  All the time she treated me as a girl, she was of the touchy type, so we went out a couple of times, one of the funniest was when we were at the movies and she invited me to the bathroom!

At some point, she took me to her house, which ended up being actually her lover's house. She was a lover of a married man and he gave her this small but beautiful house.  She worked as an Administrative assistant, and she dressed in a very good way, a mix between professionalism but very feminine, but more on the traditional side than on the sexy side.  We had a good time at her house, by the way I quickly met her brother but he couldn't care less.  We went to her room, talked normal and girly stuff, had a good time and then, since her house was far from mine and I didn't have a car, I left early.

Next weekend she said she was going to be alone (her lover was going to be out of town) so she invited me to the movies.  By the way, she was always nice, she'd always pay me things. Had a great time, she was very relaxed, in jeans (I usually see her dressed differently) she told me we'd have dinner at her home, so there we went.  I realized we were alone and we went straight to her room, she said she was going to put on comfy clothes. As soon as we got into her room, she went to the bathroom (as she usually would do) and then she came out with her jeans unbuttoned, we were just talking about stuff, she was in front of her mirror and then she took her blouse off! Oh my gosh, she was VERY beautiful naked, very natural, she said "So you like what you see?" and I said "of course" and she said "this is what pays this house, so you can see but you can't touch".  She then told me she wanted me to use something sexy and feminine, I wasn't sure about it but she told me it was girls night, so she told me I was going to pick something from her brother's TV show.  This was a night of many firsts to me: first time I saw a girl pissing in the bathroom, she invited me to take a shower with her (no touching!), she showed me some of her clothes, some of the sexy ones she'd use for her lover, at some point I was actually sniffing her breasts/armpits to smell a very sexy lotion she put on.  The clothes of the TV show were mostly singer's dresses, I put on some for her, she actually helped me with some make-up, and we talked about feminine voice, make-up, walking, depilation, etc.  I forgot to say that I had a big erection while getting the shower so she told me to "mount" myself, basically hide my penis with the help of some panties.  She asked me to make dinner for her, she was topless and I ended up only having this sexy bikini and mounted, she said I was going to pay by making the dinner and by giving her a good foot massage, and that's what I did.  It was late so I ended up not going back to my home and stayed with her, we talked about sexual fantasies and she actually let me kiss her feet while I was kneeled, she let me sniff her boobies and armpits again, that lotion was simply addictive, and I slept at the couch on her room.  Morning was beautiful and by the time I left I couldn't believe my luck and the whole experience. I still have her image on my mind, she is SO feminine, so beautiful, and even tough I didn't touch her much I imagine her breasts were firm but soft, she's perfect.

The thing is, after that, things went down pretty quick: I talked to her but couldn't see because her lover was keeping her busy.  I called her the next afternoon from home (I'd call her sometimes from the campus), she didn't answer so I hung up.  To my surprise,she called me back.  I was scared, I always took care of my privacy and never gave her my number, but by then the Caller ID was available and she told me she got it that way.  She was VERY upset.  I couldn't understand why.  She was FURIOUS.  She told me that I had been calling her lover and telling him she was going out with someone.  I told her that I didn't, I didn't know his boyfriend, and I was actually very scared of him.  I tried to calm her down, but she was definitely in a crisis.  After some time, she started to become reasonable and believed me it was against all my interests to contact her lover.  But before going, she asked me by phone all of my data, where I worked and all my real data.  I was so scared, but couldn't upset her so I gave it to her.  I thought it was the end of my world, asked her to please trust that I didn't do anything.  She said she was going to verify the data.  I was all worried the next days, but never knew if she called at all or not.  Nobody at home, nor at work, told me anything.  After some days, I just tried to forget about her.  Some years later, I tried remembering her phone but I couldn't.  I'm hoping everything went well for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment